Tuesday, April 21

Leonid Afremov

THE BRIDGES OF AMSTERDAM

THE LONELINESS OF AUTUMN
AUTUMN MOOD

THE LIGHT OF THE NIGHT

CENTRAL PARK
SUNSET BY THE LAKE
DANCE UNDER THE RAIN
NIGHT RESTING
STROLL IN AUTUMN PARK



TODAY I FORGOT MY UMBRELLA

RIVER WHARF


MISTY ALLEY


AFTER THE RAIN


HAPPY SEPTEMBER


FALLS PATH


NIGHT AMSTERDAM


DELIGHTFUL TANGO


TWO SISTERS


Beautiful! Amazing!

Afremov's works are addicting. Each piece tells a story and has incredible depth. They are fascinating and I find myself looking at these stunning colourful masterpieces over and over again.
I love them all, they are astounding.
I wish I could afford to buy some of them.

9 comentarios:

alfonso said...

I am very surprised. You have chosen beautiful painting. Furthermore, I am listening Harry's Theme, by Clannad (remember Enya, their singer) I love that song.

Congratulations. Fantastic post.

Maria said...

They are absolutely beautiful! I didn't know this painter, love your post (Maria Lama)

Unknown said...

color,,,color..color...is the means of joy..,LEONID PROVED AGAIN,,,
Surprised !!!...touch of water in everywhere....The paintings make me happy..beautiful/nice/awesome are not only the words to express it's beauty..!!!!!!!!!!

isabelgg said...

Thanks a lot for your kind comments.
I agree with you, these colourful paintings are just beautiful!

Oswaldo said...

Leonid Afremod is one of my favorites.
São poucos os pintores que realmente me impressionam.

isabelgg said...

Thanks a lot for your comment Oswaldo.No doubt his colourful paintings impress you, they are a pleasure to the eye.
Sorry I can't answer you in Portuguese.

Anonymous said...

awesome paimtings...just love the way evry colour is distinct yet express each moment of life...each emotion soo deep yet in a surreal way!

isabelgg said...

Thanks a lot for your comment. I also agree with you, these colourful paintings are emotive and full of life.

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat pret consommation et Rachat de credit pour fonctionnaire