Sunday, October 26

Two years



Two years ago I had both the honour and the privilege of meeting by sheer chance a special person. I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined it would become such a great friendship between us.
*
He's a wonderful and pleasant friend. He's conforting, supportive, kind, polite and above all tender. We share values, a bond of mutual affection and emotional intimacy.
*
It doesn't mean we have the same attitudes, hobbies, interests or beliefs, nor that we understand and agree with each other's opinions and ideas but we have a deep affinity formed through these two years of frequent online relationship.
*
I've been lucky to have such a good rapport with him since we met for the first time, it was unique. As soon as we met we could feel the chemistry between us. We like, understand and admire each other even if we have different characters and attitudes.
*
I'm so glad we met!
*
Thanks for these two happy years, enjoying our affectionate platonic friendship in the distance.
*
*
*

1 comentarios:

alfonso said...

Your friend is very fortunately.

I think he thinks, as you say,
"walk beside me and be my friend"
Sure you are... he is.

Maybe you are very exaggerate but sure he is glad, very glad, because he knows you are his friend.

HHK.