Friday, August 24

Our friendship

Yesterday my friend told me that our friendship was the most important and I thought of creating a small poem for him. Well, my particular way of doing it always with a fixed structure:

Noum
Adjective + Adjective
Gerund + Adverb/Noum
Like a + simil
Question
I can't recall where this idea came from.
As he likes playing with words, I have played with the Spanish word "encantador" and the different ways of saying it in English with their slight difference in meaning.
Here is the poem:
Our friendship
delightful and tender
casting a lovely spell on us
like an enchanting romance
Will this magic last forever?
(To my dearest friend A.C.G.A.)

3 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

T
h
a
n
k
s
*****
a
*****
l
o
t
*****
Pretty fine poem
*****
This magic will last forever

Anonymous said...

Te invito a mi nuevo blog
abccdefgHHijKlmn�opqrstuvwxyz

isabelgg said...

Muchas gracias. Por supuesto que voy a visitarte.Seguro que es igual de interesante que el anterior.