Sunday, May 10

Love and Time. "Word cloud"



Here is a "word cloud" for "Love and Time" my previous post. The cloud gives a greater prominence to words that apperar more frequently in the text. Love is the winner word so that it has a bigger size than the others which are decreasing according to their frequency in the post.



4 comentarios:

Marina said...

Sé que no entiendo bien el post, pero eso de "Palabra de nubes", suena a algo que me gusta.
Amor es siempre importante y el tiempo, esetiempo que a vecesp erdemos en la siesta, le presta sus alas para que pueda llegar.

Un beso cieo mío. Te quiero y quiero que lo sepas... pero en español. Ni soñar con el inglés.

alfonso said...

Looking... …

For sure you are right, as well. Love is the most important word in the world. In fact, love is mother of the rest of words.
HHK

...HHK.

CR & LMA.
____________________________

Marina said...

No me puedo creer que sepa traducir el comentario del Ñoco,jajajajajajaja ¡¡¡Este chico!!!!

Xurxo said...

Hi Isabel. I'm Xurxo. I was having a look to your blog and I like it very much.I think, looking your blog, that you are a very interesting person. I like the paintings
Kisses.